- Seating is every other pew in the sanctuary to allow for 6′ distance between families.
- In compliance with state and city mandates for indoor public spaces, masks are required for those over the age of 5. Children between 2 and 5 who can reliably wear a mask (i.e., without frequently touching or removing) are encouraged to do so. A child under 2 should not wear a mask. Those leading worship may not wear masks in the chancel so they can be heard clearly by all, but will wear a mask when greeting others and distributing communion.
- Worship Services will continue to be live-streamed for those who feel more comfortable worshiping from home. Watch starting at 8:00AM or anytime afterward on our website or Youtube channel.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick in any way, or if you know you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please maintain physical distance of six feet or more when you are in the building.
- Please sanitize your hands on the way in and out of worship. Common hygiene and sanitizing protocols will be taken before, during, and after all services.
- Offerings will be gathered by placing them in the plates as you enter or leave.
- When the Lord’s Supper is celebrated, the pastors and elders will be bringing it to you in the pews.
- Please help your children follow physical distancing guidelines. If you feel the need to take your children out of the sanctuary during worship, the narthex is available, as well as the nursery at Saturday and Sunday services.
- Please patiently follow the directions of the pastors, elders, or ushers. We are trying to make these services as safe as possible for everyone, while also keeping a welcoming and reverent atmosphere.
Specifics for each service:
Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
For Trinity’s full Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, please see this document.
We are here to help!
- Able to help out? In need of help? Fill out the form below or contact: Pastor Schwartz, Pastor Haak, DCE Mark Cook or the Church Office
- Caring members of Trinity are ready to assist with childcare, errands, groceries, prayer, or other needs.
- Pray for God’s protection, for those caring for the sick and the suffering, for wisdom for those who are seeking to lead and guide us in this time.