- Seating is every other pew in the sanctuary to allow for 6′ distance between families.
- In compliance with state and city mandates for indoor public spaces, masks are required for those over the age of 5. Children between 2 and 5 who can reliably wear a mask (i.e., without frequently touching or removing) are encouraged to do so. A child under 2 should not wear a mask. Those leading worship may not wear masks in the chancel so they can be heard clearly by all, but will wear a mask when greeting others and distributing communion.
- Worship Services will continue to be live-streamed for those who feel more comfortable worshiping from home. Watch starting at 8:00AM or anytime afterward on our website or Youtube channel.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick in any way, or if you know you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please maintain physical distance of six feet or more when you are in the building.
- Please sanitize your hands on the way in and out of worship. Common hygiene and sanitizing protocols will be taken before, during, and after all services.
- Offerings will be gathered by placing them in the plates as you enter or leave.
- When the Lord’s Supper is celebrated, the pastors and elders will be bringing it to you in the pews.
- Please patiently follow the directions of the pastors, elders, or ushers. We are trying to make these services as safe as possible for everyone, while also keeping a welcoming and reverent atmosphere.
Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
For Trinity’s full Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, please see this document.