As a congregation of The Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod, we believe:
- The Bible, the inspired Word of God, is the only reliable source of truth for Christian faith and life;
- The Triune God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—is the one, true living and almighty God;
- All people, by nature, are sinful and deserve God’s anger and punishment for their sins;
- Jesus Christ, true God and true man, through His innocent suffering and death, has redeemed the world from sin and hell and cleanses us from all sin;
- By His victorious resurrection, Jesus defeated death and gives to all believers the gift of eternal life and at death, the believer enters glory in heaven;
- These blessings are received by God’s grace (His undeserved love) through faith in Jesus, worked by the Holy Spirit through the hearing of God’s Word and Holy Baptism; and
- We are strengthened in our faith in Jesus Christ through the regular use of God’s Word and the Lord’s Supper.
Our congregation accepts and teaches the Bible-based teachings of Martin Luther that inspired the Reformation of the Christian Church in the 16th century. The teachings of Luther and the reformers can be summarized in three short phrases: Grace alone, Faith alone, Scripture alone.
Want to know more?
Find more information about our beliefs at the LCMS website found here